1. Where can I find information about Eniro API and the content it provides?
In short, the API exposes Eniro's data. This means the content consists of the Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish data for Company and Review data. We also provide map data for Sweden and Norway.
For detailed information about the data we provide please
Sign in and
see our documentation.
2. Is it free for me to use Eniro API for my page?
The Basic account is free and you may use it for your own service. What services that is included can be found in our Getting Started page.
Please make sure that you're building your application/service according our Terms and Conditions.
3. How do I contact you in case I find a bug in your API or site?
We like to receive bug information! Please contact us using our contact page.
4. When trying to register an account, I'm informed "You already have an Eniro account, please log in to complete the registration process", what do I do?
If you have already used your email address for another Eniro service, log in with that email address. Once you log in you can complete the Eniro API registration process and activate your account.
5. How do I get access to more services?
Contact us and ask! In the application, give us a short description of the case you will use the service(s) for.
6. Why is people search not available?
Due to agreements with operators, people search is not available.
7. If I suspect that someone else is using my Profile/key, what should I do?
The Profile and Key that we provide is individual for everyone and the account owner is responsible for it. If you suspect that your information is not safe, please
8. How do I choose language and start development against Eniro API?
Our API can respond all languages as long as your application is able to request our API through HTTP. You can request our API server side (recommended) but also
9. How do I get in touch with you if I have any questions?
Please see our contact page.